THINGS TO DO
- La Brea Tar Pits - dinosaurs and fossils in tar, awesome
- J. Paul Getty Center - it's a museum, with lots of stuff ( Including Van Gogh, Monet and Cezanne), in 6 buildings. supposedly one of the best and biggest in the US - free admission a plus
- Grauman's Chinese Theatre - possibly the most famous cinema in the world - star prints as well
- Hollywood Walk of Fame - can I actually be bothered tracking down the people I like?
- Universal Studios
- Hollywood Sign
- Sunset Boulevard - will try and hold back the urge to belt Sir Lloyd Webber's Sunset Boulevard whilst walking down the street.
- Beverly Hills + Rodeo Drive
- Santa Monica Pier
- Garment District?
- Mulholland Drive?
- Ben & Jerry's (esp Phish Food and Chunky Monkey) + all sorts of weird and wacky junkfood
- In & Out Burger - double double, animal style fries, chocolate shake
- Pink's Hot Dogs - chilli dog + onion rings
- Winter Jacket (columbia or northface?)
- Boots (hiking/timberland?)